Monday, November 13, 2006

You're gonna love me!

OK I'm listening to that right now, in anticipation for the upcoming release of Dreamgirls. I think Jennifer Hudson is going to knock it out of the park.

Other weekend thoughts:
  • I have downloaded the Borat theme song for my ringtone. The movie--well it's a movie that justifies why we should still go out to the theater and watch movies. Right?
  • I sleep more when there's less sun.
  • The deck of the building next to us, which is adjacent to the "guest bedroom/office" has been torn apart and is being rebuilt. The sounds of guitar music being practiced (the newest song being practiced daily is a catchy ditty called 'you're full of shit.' That's the chorus.) and loud phone conversations that go on for hours have been replaced by nail guns and assorted construction ruckus. I'm not sure which is worse.
  • Martha Stewart is on TV in Paris right now. I guess the bracelet is off!
  • Am enjoying Seven Swans by Sufjan Stevens. It's a nice contrast to the state work.
That's all I have for you right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home