Monday, December 29, 2008

Cheap T.I.C. Previews for Friends of Peter!



Wanna see my play for $7.50?

Come to the Jan 2,3 or 4 Preview performances of T.I.C. (trenchcoat in common). All preview shows are now half off if you know the special code!

How to use The Special Code:
Buy a ticket online and enter "Peter" into the discount code field.
OR
Say "I'm using the Peter discount code" when you buy a ticket at the door for those shows
OR
Say "Peter" in a sexy hushed way when you buy a ticket.


We're in the theater now, running about the beautiful set and space. Terrifying, exciting, and hopefully awesome!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got "boom" on the brain still. Shouldn't the headline read "Cheap T.I.C. Previews..." Very interesting...what do you think this slip MEANS, Peter? :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh jesus!
It means I'm forgetting the names of my children!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home