Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thoughts on Meerkat Manor

MTABF and I just watched the first episode of Season Four of Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. We have not watched the show before. But based on the season premiere, I have the following feeling about it:

That show is bullshit.

Basically they have a lot of footage of Meerkats running around and then Stockard Channing tells you how to interpret the said running around of the Meerkats. I, for one, did not believe any explanation Stockard Channing was giving me.

It's just a bunch of Meerkats running around!

3 Comments:

Blogger meeegan said...

But how can you not trust Stockard Channing??

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep seeing that commercial, too. Is it me, or is Discovery jumping on the product placement bandwagon?

I mean, naming one of the meerkats Maybelline and her pups The Rebels?

Crappity crap crap crap

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I still value Animal Planet for the "puppy bowl" on super bowl sunday

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home