Thursday, June 05, 2008

A product that is changing my life



That's right, The Emile Henry butter pot. This little ceramic beauty allows you to keep butter at room temperature.

YOU HEARD ME: R effin T!

You fill the chamber with butter and then invert it into a bowl filled with a 1/2 inch of water which seals the butter, keeps it fresh and oh so spreadable. I smush about 1/2 a block of Plurga butter in there and I have been spreading like a maniac. It's one of the best purchases/gifts my MTABF has ever bought/given.

speaking of which, i'm off to the gym now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can one purchase such a delightful dairy fat dispenser?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that would be sur la table
or bb & b

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got it! And then I forgot to get butter at TJs...

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home