Thursday, May 08, 2008

Excuses

I'm so off my blog posting game that I just sent a blank post. Sheesh. Gotta get back on the horse that is the blog updating. May has just been too exciting. PACKED with activities like

  • I got a haircut
  • I got a facial
  • I taught a class
  • I've been entertaining quite a few corporations with murder mayhem (and comedy!)
  • I overpaid on my taxes and received a very welcome check
  • I've met a lot of new people this week and they were all really nice!
  • I'm trying to write the most awesome play ever written and not succeeding. (but i think it's good)
  • Lots of new music being listened to (new to me): Cut Copy, Gnarls Barkley, Panda Bear, Grizzly Bear, Caribou...ok so am I just interested in animal-named bands or are there more animal-named bands out there these days? MTABF's got the new Madonna playing in the back. Gonna get back to you on it.
  • I went to Badlands (not the park)
  • Misinterpreted the San Francisco weekly "Tuesday at Noon" siren.
  • Getting behind already on my summer movie viewing and the guilt associated with that has made me not want to blog.
  • The aforementioned play involves writing a blog and maybe I'm just overblogging
  • ELECTION FEVER! It's over right? Right?
  • Lost is pretty awesome
  • I'm dipping my toes into the Gossip Girl pool
  • I do a pretty incredible David Archuleta impression
  • The song Heartbeat sounds pretty good on the Madonna album. That one just played out in the living room.
  • Too many Ritter Sport dark chocolate with Hazelnut bars eaten thus triggering too many trips to the gym. Mark has told me my pecs are seeing a little more lift these days! Overshare.
  • I'm spending too much time thinking about what to frame next!
  • googling myself too much.
  • Lots of online billpay at the beginning of the month.
  • Facebook, YouTube and other Tubes featuring alternate specialty programming
  • Laundry
  • Washing my hair.....
Oh. That was very cleansing.

On another note, I'm wondering if Mochi balls perhaps deserve to be in the top 5 greatest deserts you can buy at a store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home