Thursday, January 10, 2008

mid morning procrastination

  • So I had a half written blog post about the Hillary Clinton emotional sharing moment, but that's sooo last Monday. So I'm not going to say anything about it. I'm still trying to decide who to send a 25 dollar campaign contribution to. I'm definitely leaning towards one candidate, but I think I need to re-read the platforms first. Ha. I like that I just wrote "re-read" as though I've actually read the candidate platforms.
  • I like how pundits are now punditing about their own inability to correctly pundit anything. I wish pundits were members of the writer's guild.
  • I unfortunately encountered the web phenomenon that involves two women and one pint glass. Ew on many levels but the reaction videos are pretty entertaining. But ew. But interesting that it's a phenomenon. But ew.
  • My dramaturgy list emails stopped coming to my mail box. Whahappened? I'm missing my collectively gathered lists of plays from the Renaissance with 4 or more female characters in them. Seriously, though, it's a pretty fascinating theater discussion list to read and lurk on.
  • Mark and I have yet to play our "Greys Anatomy" board game we received for Christmas
  • Hey Playwrights of the Bay Area!!! Pub Night February 9th! Save the Date! I'll post more soon or just check out Marisela or Tim's post. But I'll post more about it too.
  • more anon

2 Comments:

Blogger meeegan said...

The dramaturgy listserv is down. Apparently there are terrible, drastic technological problems. But rest assured, we are not discussing the varying interpretations of trash cans in Beckett plays as produced by Hungarian companies, without you!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

came to your blog looking for info on the dramaturgy listserv status. Anyone know how long it will be down? It's the end of January now.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home