Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Special Thanks to this year's sponsors

I am on the cusp of completing my first year as a full time writer (and actor too...I need to write a post soon about my extensive corporate acting experiences of the past year). Very exciting, though the whole 1099 and tax business is a little daunting and scary. I'm not going to think of that for another month.

I'm hopeful this is just the first year of full time writer(and actor)hood. I have to whip out my Creative Capital blue binder and figure out how to do that for 2008. I may have to learn some massaging skills, or maybe find some sort of bar in need of an inexperienced but friendly bartender.

So, anyhoo, a special shout out to everyone that gave me some money or service or plane flight and/or other treat this year for doing what I love: (in non-offensive alphabetical order)

The American Theatre Critics Association

The Araca Group
Ars Nova
Bret Adams Ltd.
Brown/Trinity Playwrights Repertory Theatre
Dad's Garage Theatre Company
Encore Theatre Company
Fortify Software
The Gerbode Foundation
Will Glickman Theatre Fund
The Hewlett Foundation
Look Talent
The Magic Theatre
Marin Academy
Mark Marino (health insurance provider)
Murder on the Menu
Nachtrieb Family Existence (many meals, berkeley rep tickets, family support, continued genetics)
The Playwrights Foundation
San Francisco State University
South Coast Rep
The Harold and Mimi Steinberg Charitable Trust
The Superior Court of California
Theatre Bay Area
Wellfleet Harbor Actor's Theatre
Z Space Studio
Zannel.com
and of course
all those who bought me a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home