Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And now a little self promotion

It's a little more than a month until my play Hunter Gatherers (pretty picture!) gets officially unleashed in a non-developmental way to the public. I'm excited and nervous, especially as I have been slowly working through the last scene with the hopes that this last, really last, hopefully last pass will saitisfy me and my all knowing stomach.

My stomach seems to tremble or vibrate slightly when I re-read something or hear something that feels wrong to me. I also often get mildly nauseous around 11-11:30 most days, but I don't think that's related to writing. I think that may be partially due to the volume of coffee I drink in the morning, which I'm now trying to cut back a bit. I must carry tension in my stomach, which means I am doomed to an ulcer or some sort of GI issue down the line as my body breaks down and decays over the next several decades.

Speaking of which, the Michael Pollan book, The Omnivore's Dilemma is really interesting. I'm still in the chapters on Corn and farming and am already depressed.

Anyway, that was not the point of this post. The point was to share the awesome marketing blitz items that Killing My Lobster is unleashing upon the world with regards to this play that I would like to share. And, oh, TICKETS ARE ON SALE! buy them now! There is a wide range of price options, which I think will be much appreciated.

Anyhoo, for your enjoyment, please surf to;

2 Comments:

Blogger Enrique said...

Dude! I'm soooooo excited to see this, you have NO IDEA!!! And I'm bummed that I'll miss Colorado at Impact this fall.

Rock out with your cock out!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Pedro said...

good luck man! I´m afraid I´m going to be out of the city at that time ;-) so maybe next time

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home