Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Seven Minute Play About Nanotechnology




In 2006-07, Six Bay Area writers (including myself) were commissioned by The Magic Theatre and The Exploratorium (and Sloan Foundation too I think) to write 7 minute plays about Nanotechnology. We conducted our own investigations over the year and created some nifty pieces about the science and issues surrounding the technology.

Well, after two small readings, it's just been kind of sitting on my computer so I thought I might as well share it. You know, for the craving desire for short plays about science!! I mean there are some jokes here that a small subsection of the American Public will find hilarious.

I posted it on my website here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Andrew Maynard said...

Thanks for posting - love the play! Saw the first read-through at the Exploratorium.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Andrew Maynard said...

...might want to replace "silicone" with "silicon" btw :-)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks for enjoying and thanks for the spelling correction ;-)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home