Sunday, March 16, 2008

showzen

The show is frozen! Or as they call it in the biz, it's showzen.

I don't think anyone calls it showzen, but all it means is that no changes can be made any more. The fact hit me today as I asked about possibly implementing one tweak (an effort to get the phrase "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny" back into the text after the page it used to live on was tragically cut after our second preview) and was politely told to save it for the next production.

So now I just get to sit and enjoy myself at each show. I can take little notes if I want, but things are out of my hands. I guess I've been handless for a while but now it's official. But the hands they are in are nice hands. I like everyone's hands so much.

The fish in the tank are finally making themselves known during the performance. They still hide for the brunt of the show but have been doing some darting about at opportune moments, often picking particularly poetic times to appear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. they totally shot across the tank as if on cue on friday, so i assumed they were fake fish. and i was like, "damn. who built the sweet fish contraption?" i guess it was jesus.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home