Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bicoastal adventures begin!

I'm off to New York tomorrow for the first (and shortest) of a few trips to NYC relating to a certain awesome theater producing a certain awesome play (no bias whatsoever). If you live there, and I know you already, I hope to maybe see you, have some coffee or a drink, maybe see a show?

I plan on seeing a number of plays and would love any recommendations. Definitely on the list so far is August: Osage County, Dead Man's Cellphone, and I'm thinking possibly Xanadu. Hell, maybe I'll go on the Circle Tour again. What else should I see?

I am prepared with hat, scarf and gloves and I think I have some warm sweaters somewhere. It's been a while since I've been able to experience those awkward heat change sweats that take place when going outdoors to indoors. I'm really excited for those to happen again.

2 Comments:

Blogger J W said...

it's cold. so two hats, two scarves and a portable heater may be in order.

love those ars nova people.

and you should definitely try and check out Jordan's play, if you haven't already, Amazons and their Men that clubbed thumb is producing downtown. it closes this week.

and (hi)

4:59 PM  
Blogger D said...

Dude! Hit me up. I'd love to have a drink if you've got the time. I came down with the flu from hell while I was in SF.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home