Friday, October 12, 2007

Hopes for the weekend:

  • I hope that I will sufficiently be able to honor Al Gore's recent big win
  • I hope that I will not fuck up my play by rewriting parts of it
  • I hope that I will make it to the gym for the usual cardio, sit n push ups routine
  • I hope that I'll receive some penile enlargement spams directly into my in-box
  • I hope that I will actually make it into the shower within the next few minutes
  • I hope the Tortellini in Chicken Broth is yummy tonight
  • I hope I haven't had too much broth the last few days
  • I hope Calendula Tom's of Maine Deodorant will once again be available at Trader Joes instead of only the unscented flavor. blech

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just picked up some Toms of Maine Lemongrass scented deodorant. It's, uh, interesting...

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home