Friday, February 16, 2007

the little play about lamb slaughter that could

A quick break from the self-imposed "No self promotion in the blog" rule. OK, it's more of a guideline than a rule. A loose guidleline I have broken many times. An aspiration? A hopeless dream. A meaningless wish. A clever deception.

Anyhoo, Hunter Gatherers has received some huge honors that leave me thrilled, honored, and feeling OK about myself. Which is good because I've been working through an early draft of a new play and, well, we all know how those make us feel.

Yow! Unexpected and amazing, I must say.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

Felicidades!

8:46 PM  
Blogger J W said...

Yay! for you!

(hi.)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rocks! Congrats!

10:13 AM  
Blogger jay harlow said...

mmm, lamb.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Enrique said...

Whoa dude! I didn't know about the Glickman---rock on!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home