Saturday, January 27, 2007

Why have the posts been so short recently?

Theories
  • It's Entertainment Weekly's "Season of Oscar Themed Magazines" and I just can't seem to put them down. There's "who might get an Oscar nomination" issue, the "Oscar Nominee" issue, the "We Pick The Oscar Winners" issue and then the "Oscar Issue!" Plus the Golden globes issues have already passed.
  • That new J-Lo show Dancelife is pretty awesome. Whoever's having the hardest day gets to dance it out in an empty studio.
  • I've written a few half posts that I aborted, like wondering why certain news organizations will print or say the word "fag" or "faggot" where as others treat it like any other epithet and use the ***s.
  • I also was going to write about the big SF a capella group attack, but then I lost interest.
  • Serena Williams kicked ass last night and I'm feeling too good.
  • I have to go pick up Mark from work.
  • No, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home