Saturday, December 02, 2006

My current morning internet circuit

I've noticed I have an evolving morning ritual of websites I like to check out while I sip my first cup of coffee in the morning. I thought I'd share with you my current morning tour of the Internet:

The browser loads up on here, and I immediately surf to here. Perhaps I should make that my homepage, though sometimes I go here first. After a brief survey of death and depression, I take a short click over to here and see what's happening in my "industry," as they call it. This begins an extensive trek of theater where I stop by here, here, here. The latter one has a great blog roll which then prompts me to check on various blogs such as these here, here and here. I used to regularly stop by here, but she ain't posting no more. We miss you Karen!!! Love, your Internet fans.

Then it's time for local associate check in to places like here here, here, and here and many more and then a local theater survey to such places as here, here and here and whoever happens to pop in my head while I'm clicking.

Then it's a usual stop by here to deny friendship to prostitutes, and here to see if someone thought I was hot while tying my shoe as they hid behind a cereal display, and maybe even here here to look at the dirty pictures. This occasionally leads to me to go to sites that I will not mention for an unspecified amount of time.

And of course every narcissist can't complete his trip on the Internet without an old stop to here, here and of course here

That's the current morning circuit. Deeper in the day there are stops to other great locales, but I will share those with you at a future time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, I'm your associate. Whoo! Thanks for the mention. I find myself also on Prince's and Tim's and your blog often as well.

Great post.

10:27 PM  
Blogger parabasis said...

Hey! Thanks for the shoutout!

DO you use a blog subscription website? I find that I read so many blogs that using an aggregator like bloglines (which is at bloglines.com) is a really helpful time saver). Just a thought, you are one busy readin' dude!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Not That Guy said...

With a little luck and dedication, 2007 will be the year when Impact's blog finds its feet as not just a place to pump company news but also a place to talk about what it takes to make small theatre. Also, here's a sneak peek at something we're going to launch soon. Hope to see you in both spots regularly...

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home