Tuesday, February 26, 2008

and we span the nation once again

I have had a fabulous and intense 9 day stint back home in SF workshopping my play, T.I.C., my commission with a fabulous crew of peohttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifple. Some very fun rehearsals were followed by two great readings at Marin Theatre Company in Mill Valley, the city of my youth. Thanks to all those who came out and watched it, was in it, directed it, hosted it and commissioned it. Now I've got a year to whip the mother into shape.

Tomorrow am back on the eastside of fair nation for some world premiere boom action at Ars Nova. YEEEEAH! i'm feelin it! You feelin it New York? I totally just felt you feeling it.

As you can tell, my brain is somewhat drained of creativity at the moment. I'm hoping some good TV time and Terra Blue chips will refuel the neurons with interestingness.

1 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

just got my ticket to opening night! now i just have to decide between the open-backed versace and the scoop-neck vera wang.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home