Monday, February 11, 2008

The N Y and A N

I am in the Nuevo York for the first boom rehearsals at Ars Nova. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to call out my play name when I have decided not to capitalize it. I guess italics is good. Some people go ALL CAPS with it which is good. BOOM (That seems to be the default way for dramaturgs and/or literary managers to call out play name when requesting to read a script and/or when sending a rejection letter about it ;)). That works too, though the intention of no caps boom is to under-emphasize a word that represents a large event.

OK anyway, Ars Nova has some awesome marketing materials and design aesthetic going on. The poster looks pretty awesome. I'll post it here soon. In the meantime Check out and download their season brochure!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they should do this play in DC.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmm, yes they should anonymous...:)

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee ho ho

love
anonymous ;)

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home