Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh and I'm sinful too

Apparently my play, Colorado, covers 6 of 7 deadly sins. And my middle name is Sinn. So I suppose that was convincing enough for Impact Theatre to produce the darn thing this fall. Check it!

I'll stop self marketing soon. I SWEAR!

I keep meaning to discuss the experience of listening to a grants panel discussing my application. I learned that, according to one panelist, my work sounds very "Dolores Park Mission Hipster." I don't think this was a complement but it was, seeing as I live on Valencia Street, two blocks from said park, fairly accurate. Except for the "hip" part. I don't feel very hip. I actually wrote an entire blog post about the event, but deleted it after an hour. I'll find a better moment to show my balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home