Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Plays I got to see in 2009

Plays I got to see in 2009
(An incomplete list, I fear)
(And not including a lot of readings)

T.I.C. (Trenchcoat In Common)*
Abraham Lincoln's Big Gay Dance Party
In The Next Room (The Vibrator Play)
My Children My Africa
Hunter Gatherers @ Furious Theatre*
Skin
Pure Shock Value
Lydia
American Treasure
Straight Up Twelve O'Clock
Brink!*
Absalam
Slasher
Ameriville
Under Construction
Hard Weather Boating Party
Wild Blessings
Wicked
West Side Story
Private Lives
Zoo Story
Beyonce
Natasha and the Coat
Jack Goes Boating
Mauritius
War Music
Shipwrecked
Rock & Roll: The Reunion Tour
Boleros for the Disenchanted
The World in a Woman's Hands
Joe Goode Performance Group
Zombitetown
American Idiot
Brief Encounter
August: Osage County
Saturn Returns
The Happy Ones
boom @ Next Theatre*
boom @ Cardinal Stage*
boom @ Flashpoint Theare*
Hunter Gatherers @ Theatre Exile*
Next to Normal
Circle Mirror Transformation
Better Homes and Ammo
boom @ Marin Theatre Company*

*my own play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home