Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Cross Street



In an new effort to find things to talk about on this blog, I have decided to share with you pictures and stories of my cross street in San Francisco, 20th. 20th street has had some good times and some bad times, some new exciting developments (Flour and Water is the shit I hear, plus we got a new german sausage place, Schmidts), and some unfortunate downturns (Hooker sighting, 20th and Capp last Saturday. Though she seemed very pleasant.)

Anyway. I frequently am walking down or up this street, either to head to Dolores Park to look at the view and/or shirtless boys, or towards the deeper mission/potrero condo/livework/light industry land where some of my favorite working spots are in sf (Coffee Bar). I figure if i take a couple photos a walk, I'll discover new things about my immediate surroundings. This will, possibly, be very not interesting. But neither was that movie Wendy and Lucy and that got National distribution.

Anyway, here is my first picture (well, second) for you:

20th street litter AKA looks like someone remembered to take their medicine.
(click to make bigger)



(if you can't read the baggie due to shitty iphone photography, it states "for medicinal use only")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home