Thursday, September 08, 2011

T.I.C. comin to Fresno!

The Theatre Department at CSU Fresno is mounting a production of TIC (Trenchcoat In Common) this fall. Very exciting to see this play get some life. Plus it means I finally get to spend some time in Fresno!

Directed by J. Daniel Herring
September 30 - October 8, 2011
More about the production here

Check out the early white model of designer Jeff Hunter's set for the show, which amazingly resembles the thing I'm typing on right now! And who doesn't love a cutout figure of a flasher?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Griselda said...

Ohh Peter, I have seen the play twice now and will probably be there for closing night...why now, my son is in your play :) I am so proud of him, and happy to have met you as well.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home