Saturday, March 04, 2006

I could use this to procrastinate!


Just like I am right now! It feels a little more productive than, say,
reading craigslist. I'm warming up. Warming up my fingers for an
afternoon of great creativity and line cutting! Awesome! Now, what
should I write about that would be interesting to read?

I ate Henry's Hunan for lunch yesterday and suffered severe stomach
cramping for a few hours afterwards. I generally have a strong stomach
which treats me well, except for the occasional light nausea around
11:30 AM. I don't think I've ever gotten the stomach flu.

I was wondering if stomach flu actually exists. The only time it comes
up is when you need an excuse to get out of work for 1- 2 days.
Apparently stomach flu is a short term flu, leaving you healthy and
ready to work after a difficult 24-48 hour period. That is, if it's
real, and not an urban myth propogated by employees.

Speaking of flu, we're off to Europe soon! Mark (boyfriend) and I head
to Spain and France where we are going to eat as much chicken,
pheasant, and assorted fowl as possible. Plus, lots of ham when we're
in Madrid. mmm. Ham. Very excited for the trip, some beautiful
sights, fun buildings, avoiding pickpockets (which apparently is the
only crime that occurs in Europe. Well, that, and ethnic rioting.)

OK, all this flu talk has got me ready to work on my play. oh blog, I
like what we have starting up between us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Enrique said...

Europe? Funsies. Enjoy! Bring me back someone hot that at least meets the Spanish age of consent.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Enrique, for posting the first ever comment on my blog! So exciting. The age of consent in Spain, according to Time Out Barcelona is 14 I believe. Yikes!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Enrique said...

Hmmmm. Make it American legal then.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home